38 year old
Be a Leader, NOT a Follower. And keep it real!
Big John Mazmanian
1941 Willys Coupe
- Engine: 392 HEMI
- Engine Parts: Blower, Hilborn 4 Port Injection, Chrome Fenderwell Headers
- Transmission: B&M Hydro Stick
- Suspension: Straight Axle Front on Leafs, Ladder Bar Rear
- Brakes: Disc
- Tires: M&H Racemaster
- Exhaust: Chrome Fenderwell Headers dumped out downward behind front wheels
- Upholstery: Black Simulated Leather
- Seats: Racing Buckets
- Steering Wheel: Race
- Steering Column: Straight Tube, Non-Tilt
- Gauges: Minimal
- Pedals: MOON
- Other: Rollbar
- Paint: Candy Apple Red over Gold Metallic Base and Cleared
- Wheels: Halibrand Kidneys
- Trim: Stock
- Lights: Stock
- Other: Parachute, Cal Automotive Fiberglass Components
Audio & Electronics
- Head Unit: RAW Un-Baffled HEMI POWER!
- Security: Glass Trophy Case with Lock
1:25 Scale Plastic Kit from Revell.
Old School Laquer Paintjob Using Automotive Paint.
Has been detailed.
Some scratchbuilt parts have also been made.
History of this Vehicle
Was built in around 10 hours.
Has won a few contests and competitions including a 6 foot tall first place trophy for the contest it was built for.
Plans for this Vehicle
Build an even better one without having a short deadline and being in a hurry.
And use my usual House of Kolor Urethane Automotive paint on it.
Sponsors & Special Thanks