29 year old
See what it's REALLY going to look like before you ever turn a wrench.
No Sticker Wall yet
Alpine White/Carbon Fiber E46 M3
2004 BMW M3
- Engine: 3.2L Inline 6
- Engine Parts: Individual Throttle Bodies, K&N Intake
- Transmission: SMG II Paddle-shifted 6 speed sequential manual trans.
- Suspension: KW Variant 2 Coilovers
- Brakes: Stock M Division
- Tires: Nexen N3000 235/30 Front and 275/30 Rear
- Exhaust: Race Header, Borla Midpipe and Cat-Back exhaust
- Upholstery: OEM M3 Cinnamon Leather
- Other: Royal F1 Aluminum Paddle Shifters
- Body Mods: Carbon Fiber Vorsteiner GTR vented race hood, Carbon fiber AC Schnitzer front lip, Carbon fiber CSL boot lid
- Wheels: VMR V710 Wheels, matte black w/Burnt Orange pinstripe
- Trim: Carbon Fiber/White Roundels
- Lights: HID Foglights, EAS 60LED Angel Eyes
Audio & Electronics
This M3 is my first foray into the world of Euros. It’s been a fun car to work on and even more fun to drive!
History of this Vehicle
I bought this car in early 2008 from the original owner. It was bone stock and low-mileage. The mod bug took over not long after though.
Plans for this Vehicle
Lots in store, but for now I’m just enjoying it.
Sponsors & Special Thanks
Special thanks to EuroProjektz for allowing me to be a part of their organization. You guys are great!